- Glass jar
- Air plants, succulents or cactus
- Small rocks or pebbles
- Soil or other plant needs for chosen plant
1. Cut four pieces of twine to the same length, loop in half, and tie a knot to create a handle.
2. Split twine into four sections of two strings, tie knots between each section three inches from the handle. Repeat, tying knots to adjacent strings.
3. Measure twine to preferred height and secure around the tops of your pots with knots. Leave room on both sides of the twine so that the pot stays balanced. End in one final knot.