Monday, January 6th, through Friday, March 6th, 2019
Starting January 6th, read five (5) books and enter into a drawing for various Grand Prizes. You will also receive a free coffee mug, while supplies last. You may enter as many reading logs as you like into the drawing for Grand Prizes. The Winter Reading Program will run until March 6th.
How it Works:
1. Must be 18 or older to participate and have an active Winona Public Library Card.
3. You may only count books towards the program if they are from the library or the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) System. (OverDrive eBooks & audiobooks count.)
4. After you return your first reading log to the Reference Desk, you will receive a free library coffee mug.
5. Your slip(s) will go into a drawing for several different grand prizes.
(Turn in slips to the Reference Desk.)
6. You may re-enter the drawing multiple times but only qualify for one coffee mug.
7. You cannot count books that you finished before the program.
8. You may count books that were started before the program but did not finish until after the program began.
9. For every reading log you return, review one of the books on your list and you will receive an extra entry into the grand prize drawing. Pick up a book review form at the Reference Desk or print your own: Shelf Talker Form.
- $10 Gift Card to A&W Restaurant (2)
- Car Wash Card loaded with two Premium Car Washes ($20 value) to Dahl Automotive
- $5 Gift Card to Ground Round (4)
- $25 Gift Card to HyVee
- $5 Gift Card to Kwik Trip (4), Free Karuba Gold (Hot or Iced) and Smoothie, Lemonade, Frappe, or Cold Brew (15)
- McDonald’s Prize Pack: Free Breakfast Sandwich, McCafe Beverage, Large Sandwich, Small Fries, & Premium Salad (3)
- $50 Gift Card to Midtown Foods
- $25 Gift Certificate to Sullivan's Supper Club
- $10 Gift Card to Target
- Minnesota Vikings Memorabilia from WinCraft
- $20 Gift Card to Yarnology
Thank you, Sponsors!