Monday, January 7th, through Friday, March 8th, 2019
Starting January 7th, read five (5) books and enter into a drawing for various Grand Prizes. You will also receive a free coffee mug, while supplies last. You may enter as many reading logs as you like into the drawing for Grand Prizes. The Winter Reading Program will run until March 8th.
How it Works:
1. Must be 18 or older to participate and have an active Winona Public Library Card.
3. You may only count books towards the program if they are from the library or the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) System. (OverDrive eBooks & audiobooks count.)
4. After you return your first reading log to the Reference Desk, you will receive a free library coffee mug.
5. Your slip(s) will go into a drawing for several different grand prizes.
(Turn in slips to the Reference Desk.)
6. You may re-enter the drawing multiple times but only qualify for one coffee mug.
7. You cannot count books that you finished before the program.
8. You may count books that were started before the program but did not finish until after the program began.
Grand Prizes include:
Thank you, Sponsors: