Join Our Team!
We have an opening for a part-time administrative assistant at the library.
The full job posting, application, and supplemental forms can be found on the City of Winona Human Resources page.
April 29, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
$17.35 per hour
Hours Per Week
20 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date
June 3, 2019
This part-time clerical office position performs clerical and receptionist work such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers.
- One year of technical training with one year of experience; or
- High school diploma with two years of equivalent experience.
- Associate’s degree with focus on administrative support
- Two years of experience
- Data entry and bookkeeping skills or training
- Microsoft Certified Professional certificate or similar training
Required Application Documents
The following documents are required to apply for this position. Please note that the City of Winona does not accept resumes in lieu of a completed application and supplemental questionnaire. The City hiring process is based on a merit point system and failure to complete information and provide documents listed below may result in loss of examination points.
- City of Winona employment application
- Completed Supplemental Questionnaire
- Veterans only: Veteran’s preference form and member copy four of the DD214, or other documentation verifying service to substantiate the services information requested on the form. Points will only be awarded if documentation is submitted.
- Cover letter
All application materials can be found here.