Thursday, August 25th from 10AM-12PM at the Jaycee Pavilion
The Winona Outdoor Job Fair presented by the Winona Public Library and CareerForce will take place on Thursday, August 25th from 10 AM-12 PM at the Jaycee Pavilion (340 Lake Park Drive, Winona). In case of rain or heat above 90 Degrees Fahrenheit, the fair will take place at the East Recreation Center (210 Zumbro Street, Winona).
- All job industries are welcome.
- There is no booth fee to participate in the fair.
- Each employer will be provided a 6 foot picnic table. (A 6 foot table will be provided in case of rain.)
- Employers are allowed to set up their booth from 9-10AM.
- Portable Restrooms will be available.
- Food and drink (non-alcoholic) are allowed.
- The last day to register for this event is Friday, July 22nd by 5pm.
- All employers that register by Friday, July 22nd will be mentioned in promotional materials.
If your business is interested in participating, please fill out our online form.
This program is funded in part or in whole with a grant from the Minnesota Department of Education using federal funds, CFDA 45.310, Library Services and Technology Act – American Rescue Plan Act, LS-250219-OLS-21.