Begins June 1st
Starting June 1st, we will begin offering curbside pickup for item requests! How does it work?
- Place your request(s) on items in our online catalog.
- Please note that we are only able to allow 10 item requests per card at this time and that library staff are unable to come to the door to field questions.
- When the item(s) are ready, you will receive a notification via your chosen form of communication (text/email).
- You will then need to schedule a pickup time using this online form (PLEASE NOTE: as of 6/16/20, we are using new scheduling software so website address to book an appointment has changed as linked above) or by calling the library at 507-452-4582 during our scheduled pickup hours (see below).
- If you receive notice that you have other items on hold after you schedule your pickup, we will include those in your bag, You do not need to schedule separate pickups, as long as you had received notice prior to the pickup date and time.
- Come to the library at your scheduled pickup time.
- A cart will be outside the main entrance doors of the library (Johnson St.). Take your bag of items. It will be labeled with your last name and last 4-digits of your library card number. All of your items will be inside, along with a copy of your due date slip.
Curbside Pickup Hours and Book Drop-Off Hours:
Monday-Wednesday-Friday 10 AM - 2 PM
Tuesday-Thursday 1 - 5 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 12 PM