All Winona Public Library materials are now fine-free. However, please note that the policy does not extend to fines and fees on materials borrowed through the SELCO system. In addition, patrons of all ages will still be responsible for returning library materials within 30 days of the due date or a replacement fee for that item will be charged.
Fill out our online form. You will need to provide ID to checkout physical materials.
|Materials||Loan Period||Late Fee|
|Books, audiobooks, music CDs, magazines, kits||28 days||None|
|Interlibrary loan items||Varies by location||Varies by location|
- Books, audiobooks, music CDs, magazines, & kits: 28 days
- DVDs: 7 days
- Interlibrary loan items: loan period varies by location and may incur late fines
- You may check out up to 50 items. No more than 20 of the items may be movies.
- Fees may be paid at the Checkout Desk of the library or online via My Account in our catalog.
- If you accumulate more than $10.00 in fees, loan privileges will be suspended until paid.
You may request up to 20 items on your card. Items can be requested directly from our online catalog. You will be notified when items you have requested arrive and you have 7 days to come pick them up.
Items may be renewed up to two times, provided there are no requests on the items and they are not more than one week overdue. Materials on loan from outside the SELCO region may be renewed (1 two-week renewal from the original due date). You may call to renew items by phone at 507-452-4582, or online via My Account in our catalog. Please note that if an item is overdue you will not be able to renew it online.
Materials that the Winona Public Library does not own can often be borrowed from other libraries at no charge. Items can be obtained from libraries within the SELCO region or the State of Minnesota via MNLink (MNLink FAQ sheet (PDF)). MNLink can be used only if there are no copies of the item in the SELCO system.