The Port Authority of Winona has established an Emergency Loan Fund. The purpose is to provide financial assistance to small local businesses directly affected by the Governor’s Order during the COVID-19 Pandemic event.
Loan Program Requirements and Terms
• Business is located in the City of Winona.
• Business is directly affected by the Governor’s Order (Business Eligibility List)
• Businesses with employees who have a location in the City.
• Loan will be at 0% interest and amortized up to five years.
• Payments will be deferred until January 20, 2021.
• Loans may be repaid in full at any time during the term of the loan without penalty.
Tier 1 loan amounts are up to $6000. Tier 2 loans are $6001-$20,000.