Authors, please register by Friday, October 14th
The NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) Creative Writing and Local Author Fair is back! The Winona Public Library is looking for local book authors to have a booth at the fair and/or hold a 20-minute writing workshop.
The NaNoWriMo Creative Writing and Local Author Fair will take place on Saturday, November 12th from 10AM-12PM at the Winona Public Library. Authors are allowed to sell, sign, and visit with people about their books at the fair. Authors doing workshops must be pre-approved by the Library.
- All book genre authors are invited to have a booth but space is limited. (Only 12 available spots.)
- There are only four slots available for creative writing workshops.
- Authors must live within a one-hour radius of Winona, MN or originally be from Winona.
- This is a free event. The library will not pay a fee to the author, and the author will not pay a fee to participate.
- Authors may come set-up their area between 9-10AM on Saturday, November 12th.
- Each author will have a 2 ½ x 6 foot table.
- Workshop proposals can range in topic. Examples of workshops include Poetry Writing, Memoir Writing, Short Stories, Fantasy and Sci-Fi writing, etc.
To participate in the fair, please use the following link and fill out our online form. If you have any questions, please contact the Reference Department at the Winona Public Library at (507) 452-4860.