The Friends of the Winona Public Library are proud to participate in the 15th annual Give to the Max Day on Thursday, Nov. 16. Give to the Max is a statewide grassroots giving event that raises tens of millions of dollars each year for more than 6,000 causes across Minnesota and beyond.
The Friends of the Winona Public Library value, support, and champion the public library. They also support and fund Winona County’s Dolly Parton Imagination Library (DPIL). DPIL is a book gifting program that mails free books to children from birth until they begin school. To support the Friends, visit their GiveMN page at givemn.org/Friendsofthewinonapubliclibrary.
Additionally, each donation to through GiveMN.org qualifies the Friends of the Winona Public Library for additional prize grants, thanks to the continued generosity of the Bush Foundation. Through this year’s campaign, GiveMN will award:
- $500 Early Giving Golden Tickets daily on Nov. 1-15
- $500 Golden Ticket prizes every 15 minutes on Nov. 16
- $1,000 Hourly Golden Ticket prizes hourly on Nov. 16
- $6,000 Power Hours, shared among the top three organizations based on amount raised between 10:00–10:59 a.m. and 10:00–10:59 p.m. on Nov. 16
- The grand prize of Give to the Max Day, a $10,000 Super-Sized Golden Ticket, drawn from all gifts made from Nov. 1-16