Month of June, for Adults
Did you enjoy the Summer Reading Program as a child? Do you remember the Book It program where you read for pizza? The 30 x 30 Challenge is a modified version of both of these programs for adults 18 and older and is happening through the Winona Public Library in June 2023. All you need to do is pick up your stickers and chart and read 30 minutes a day for 30 days. Participants are entered into a drawing for a $30 Gift Certificate to Rocco’s Pizza.
Stickers and charts will be available at the Library’s Reference and Checkout Desk beginning May 8th. Charts must be turned in to the Library’s Reference Desk no later than July 10th by 5 pm.
How does it work?
- Must be 18 & Older and have a valid Winona Public Library Card.
- Beginning May 8th, pick up your stickers and chart from either the Checkout or Reference Desks.
- In the month of June, track your reading. You must read 30 minutes or more every day for all 30 days of June. Place a sticker on each day that you complete.
- When June 2023 is done, turn in your chart to the Winona Public Library’s Reference Desk. Charts can be turned in no later than July 10th by 5pm. Make sure you complete the back of your chart.
- The Library will enter your chart into a drawing for a $30 Rocco’s Pizza Gift Certificate.